The word DevOps is a combination of the terms development and operations, meant to represent a collaborative approach to the tasks performed by a company’s application development and IT operations teams. DevOps is a methodology meant to improve work throughout the software development lifecycle. You can visualize a DevOps process as an infinite loop, comprising these steps: plan, code, build, test, release, deploy, operate, monitor and – through feedback – plan, which resets the loop.
DevSecOps is an evolution of the DevOps methodology to include Security operations to deliver secure by-design products and services. However, the adoption of fully automated and tailored DevSecOps pipeline requires specialized personnel and cumbersome configuration activities. Talos offers a fully automated, configuration free, and customizable solution to embrace DevSecOps in your development lifecyle: GuardianPipeline.
- Zero-effort integration in current development pipelines;
- Security Dashboard for all your projects;
- Per-branch security reports with details of identified vulnerabilites;
- Risk evaluation and mitigation advisory;
- Fully Customizable pipelines (SAST, DAST, CI/CD environments);